WELCOME TO PROTEUS SPORT FISHING
Captain Mike Conroy has been licensed with the US Coast Guard for 31 years and has as many years experience running fishing charters on Lake Ontario. You can rest assured that Captain Mike knows the waters that he fishes and always runs a clean, safe and well maintained vessel.
He has amassed years of knowledge working in the fishing industry and is a member of the Pro Staff for Legendary products and Dreamweaver products. In 2012, Team Proteus won the Big Fish category in the Mexico Bay Brown Trout fishing derby with a 17.2 lb. Brown Trout. In 2010 he took 1st place in the A-Tom-Mik Challenge. He placed 3rd in the Lake Ontario Pro Am Fishing Tournament twice and has placed in the money several times in the Empire State Lake Ontario and Lake Ontario Counties fishing derbies.
About the new Proteus
- 28 ft. Cherokee Brave hardtop heated & enclosed
- Twin 350 ci, Crusader inboard engines
- 11′ 6″ beam
- Garmin 48 mile radar
- Garmin 9″ 94SV GPS/fishfinder unit
- Scotty electric downriggers
- Heated & enclosed cabin and Marine head
- Custom fishing rods with Penn reels
- All tackle supplied